We provide a range
of health services
and education for
Hays County families.
Our fees are based on a sliding scale.
Se Habla Español
Mondays: 8 am – 7 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Medical & Social Services
- Routine Medical Visits
- Well-Adult and Well-Child Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Monitor chronic illnesses such as diabetes, cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Walk-In Visits
- Pediatric Visits
- Texas Health Steps exams
- Immunizations for adults and children
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Eligibility Services
- Prescription Assistance Program
Our qualified medical staff provides family-centered care for Hays County residents in a hometown atmosphere. At Live Oak Health Partners-Community Clinic, we are sensitive to the needs of the under-insured and non-insured of our community.
We accept Medicaid (BCBS and Chip Perinate), Medicare and also offer a sliding scale for medical services based upon income. We are the medical home for the Central Texas Health Care Collaborative’s Indigent Health Program.