Bryan Hambric, MD is a native Texan who received his undergraduate degree from Trinity University in San Antonio. He attended the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and earned his post graduate training from The University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas Texas. Dr. Hambric is a board certified surgeon and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is passionate about providing quality care to the people of central Texas.
Dr. Hambric lives in in New Braunfels with his wife, Diane, and three children named Cole, Grant and Grace. In his free time, he enjoys triathlons, running, swimming, biking and scuba diving.
Professional Positions and Honors
• Phi Beta Kappa
• Alpha Omega Alpha
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
• Angelina Surgical Associates, Lufkin, TX
• Iberia Medical Center, Dauterive Hospital, Active Staff
• Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
• Connally Memorial Medical Center
• Consultant to the American Board of Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Residency / Internship
The University of Texas at Southwestern, Dallas Texas
Board certified in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery